- Power cable current carrying capacity
- Guide on Low Voltage Aerial Bundling Cables(ABC Cab
- Guide to Electrical Insulators
- The difference between 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 on wires and
- What are the cable accessories?
- AWG (American Wire Gauge) to MM2 Conversion
- Cable Short Circuit Current Calculate
- Overhead conductor,poles,and gold fittings design
- OPGW Cable Line Design Several Key Issues
- OPGW cable line design several key issues
Supply of ACSR for Contract with KPLC 2014
Owner: The Kenya Power & Lighting Plc.
Contract Value:1.78 Million USD
Work Scope: Material Supply
Dosense cable ran successfully the contract of Aluminium conductors Steel Reinforced for high voltage overhead power distribution lines. Our specification is based on BS 215 part 2 and IEC 209
The Standard Sizes for the aluminium and steel wires used in the construction of the conductors and the conductors sizes shall be as follows:
|CONDUCTOR||Bare (Golpher)||PVC Covered||Bare (Racoon)||PVC Covered||Bare (Wolf)|
|Nominal Area of Aluminium (mm²)||25||25||75||75||15|
|Approximate Overall Diameter (mm).||7.08||7.08||12.3||12.3||18.13|
|Overall Diameter of Covered Conductors.||10.7||16.3|
|Stranding No/mm Al.||6/2.36||6/2.36||6/4.09||6/4.09||30/2.59|
|Stranding No/mm St.||1/2.36||1/2.36||1/4.09||1/4.09||7/2.59|
D.C. Resistance at 20°C (Ω/Km)
|Calculated Minimum Breaking Load (k.N)||9.61||9.61||27.4||27.4||69.2|
|Approximate Mass of Conductor (Kg/Km)||106||190||318||460||726|
How do we cooperate with KPLC?
As experienced manufacturer, we support our local agents in all aspects to win the tenders from KPLC and successfully supply the materials.
Moreover, we continue to cooperate with ambitious agents for more projects. So, mail us now with your projects.
- Previous:Supply of XLPE ABC Cable for TANESCO Project