- The difference between 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 on wires and
- What are the cable accessories?
- AWG (American Wire Gauge) to MM2 Conversion
- Cable Short Circuit Current Calculate
- Overhead conductor,poles,and gold fittings design
- OPGW Cable Line Design Several Key Issues
- OPGW cable line design several key issues
- SeaMeWe-6 Submarine Cable System Starts Constructio
- 2022 Year Market Status Of Wire And Cable
- How Is The Submarine Cable Laid?
The difference between 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 on wires and cables
There is a single core and multi-core in the wire and cable, there will be not understand the user has a question, 3+2 core and 4+1 core, look at are 5 core, that there is no difference between these two in the end?Below small make up to introduce the meaning and difference of 3+2 and 4+1 core of wire and cable.
One, the difference between wire and cable
Wire is composed of one or several soft wire, the outer bread with a light soft sheath;
A cable consists of one or more insulated conductors covered with a tough metal or rubber outer layer.
Two, 3+2 and 4+1 on the wire represents the number of cores of a cable, a cable has mutual insulation of 2 or 3, 3+2, 4+1 wire, 5 lines, respectively called 2 or 3 core, 3+2 core, 4+1 core, 5 core.
Iii. Take power cable YJV as an example
3 + 2 cable 3 is three phase line (L1, L2, L3 line, these three lines maximum diameter) line of the same diameter, 2 is the zero line and PE line, the line is used to pick up the zero line (N neutral wire, the diameter of the relative L1, L2, L3), a line is used to connect ground wire (PE protective grounding line, the relative diameter L1, L2, L3 is small).
Iv. YJV 4+1 core
The diameter of 4+1 cable is the same as that of the three phase lines and the zero line.4+1 means that a cable consists of 4 wires, one of which is used to connect the fire wire (L1 phase wire), one of which is used to connect the zero wire (N neutral wire), and one of which is used to connect the ground wire (PE ground protection wire).
- Next:How to choose heat-resistant high temperature wires and cabl
Cable unipolar tipo AL RHZ1-OL
NFA2X/NFA2X-T XLPE insulation Aerial Bundled CableT
Cables Autoportantes CABLE CAAI/Self Supporting Cab
Almelec Cable-AAAC Conductor Construction
Medium Voltage Power Cable N2XSEY 3C XLPE PVC Coppe
Medium Voltage Power Cable NA2XS2Y PE Sheath Alumin
Medium Voltage Power Cable N2XSY XLPE Insulated Cop
Medium Voltage Power Cable NA2XSY 1C Aluminium Cabl