- The difference between 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 on wires and
- What are the cable accessories?
- AWG (American Wire Gauge) to MM2 Conversion
- Cable Short Circuit Current Calculate
- Overhead conductor,poles,and gold fittings design
- OPGW Cable Line Design Several Key Issues
- OPGW cable line design several key issues
- SeaMeWe-6 Submarine Cable System Starts Constructio
- 2022 Year Market Status Of Wire And Cable
- How Is The Submarine Cable Laid?
Add: Zhengzhou, Henan,China
2022-03-17What are the cable accessories?
Answer: Common electrical accessories are cable terminal junction boxes, cable intermediate junction boxes, connecting pipes and terminals, steel plate junctions, cable trays, etc....
2022-07-01AWG (American Wire Gauge) to MM2 Conversion
AWG (American Wire Gauge) to mm2(Millimeters squared) Conversion, Diameter,resistance AWG(American Wire Gauge) is short for American Wire Gauge. AWG value is a function of Wire thickness in inches. The following table compares AWG with metr...
1. Characteristics of overhead Lines The main components such as conductor lightning conductor, pole (pole tower), insulator string and fittings, and the significant advantages of overhead line: simple line structure, short construction per...
2022-05-10OPGW Cable Line Design Several Key Issues
3 Several key questions 3.1 Disk and reserved length Because each time the optical fiber signal passes through a connector, a certain attenuation is generated. ...
2022-05-10OPGW cable line design several key issues
Overhead ground wire composite optical cable (Composite Fiber Optic Overhead Ground Wire, OPGW) is a composite fiber media in the overhead ground wire of the transmission line, and the ground wire and communication functions are combined in...
The Southeast Asia-Middle East-Western Europe 6 (SeaMeWe-6) consortium announced on February 21 2022....
2022-05-072022 Year Market Status Of Wire And Cable
Wires and cables are widely used in various sectors of the national economy and are the basic guarantee for the normal operation of the modern economy and society....
2022-04-29How Is The Submarine Cable Laid?
We know that the marine environment is very complex, and it is very difficult to lay submarine cables across the ocean. How are submarine cables and submarine optical cables that play an important role in the world's communications?...
2022-04-29ACSR Knowledge Sharing
ACSR is mainly used in medium and high voltage transmission lines. Since the path of the line is limited and multiple lines cannot be erected on one road, people have come up with a path, and one tower hangs multiple steel-core aluminum stranded wires...
2022-04-29What Is Difference Between ACSR/AW And ACSR?
The difference between ACSR/AW and ACSR lies in their different steel cores. ACSRs steel core is twisted from galvanized steel wire. The aluminum clad steel wire in ACSR/AW is a bimetallic wire. ...