- The difference between 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 on wires and
- What are the cable accessories?
- AWG (American Wire Gauge) to MM2 Conversion
- Cable Short Circuit Current Calculate
- Overhead conductor,poles,and gold fittings design
- OPGW Cable Line Design Several Key Issues
- OPGW cable line design several key issues
- SeaMeWe-6 Submarine Cable System Starts Constructio
- 2022 Year Market Status Of Wire And Cable
- How Is The Submarine Cable Laid?
Cable Short Circuit Current Calculate
In the operation of a power system, the current between phases to phases，between phases and ground (or neutral lines) when an abnormal connection (short circuit) occurs.
The Short Circuit Current value can be much bigger than the rated current, it also depends on the electrical distance between the short circuit point and the power supply. For example, when a short circuit occurs at the generator, the maximum instantaneous value of the short circuit current through the generator can reach 10 to 15 times the rated current.
In large capacity power system, short circuit current can reach tens of thousands of amps. This will cause serious influence and consequence to the normal operation of power system.
If have any questions about cable short circuit current calculate, please contact us!
- Previous:What are the commonly used types of wires and cables?
2022-06-29Cable Short Circuit Current Calculate
2020-03-23Where is the cable tray suitable?
2020-03-23What are the types of insulated wires?
Cable unipolar tipo AL RHZ1-OL
NFA2X/NFA2X-T XLPE insulation Aerial Bundled CableT
Cables Autoportantes CABLE CAAI/Self Supporting Cab
Almelec Cable-AAAC Conductor Construction
Medium Voltage Power Cable N2XSEY 3C XLPE PVC Coppe
Medium Voltage Power Cable NA2XS2Y PE Sheath Alumin
Medium Voltage Power Cable N2XSY XLPE Insulated Cop
Medium Voltage Power Cable NA2XSY 1C Aluminium Cabl