- Power cable current carrying capacity
- Guide on Low Voltage Aerial Bundling Cables(ABC Cab
- Guide to Electrical Insulators
- The difference between 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 on wires and
- What are the cable accessories?
- AWG (American Wire Gauge) to MM2 Conversion
- Cable Short Circuit Current Calculate
- Overhead conductor,poles,and gold fittings design
- OPGW Cable Line Design Several Key Issues
- OPGW cable line design several key issues
Supply of MV XLPE Power Cable for Chile
Work Scope: Material Supply of 5,000 V XLPE Insulated Stranded Circular compacted aluminum / Copper Conductor Power Cable
Standard Applied:IEC 60502-2, Power cables with extruded insulation and their
accessories for rated voltage from 6kV up to 30kV.
Dosense cable ran successfully the contract of 15kV MV XLPE Power Cable to Chile
|1||Nominal Cross-Section Area of Conductor (sq.mm)||35||120||240||500|
|2||Minimum No. Of Aluminium Wires||6||15||30||53|
|3||Minimum No. Of Copper Wire||6||18||34||53|
Complete Conductor Diameter (mm)
|5||Complete Aluminium Conductor Max. D.C. Resistance at 20 ℃ （ohms/km）||0.868||0.253||0.125||0.0605|
|6||Complete Copper Conductor Max. D.C. Resistance at 20℃ （ohms/km)||0.524||0.153||0.0754||0.0366|
|7||Nominal thickness of XLPE Insulation(mm)||4.5||4.5||4.5||4.5|
|8||DC Resistance of Copper Screen at 20℃（ohms/km）||1.5||1.5||0.727||0.524|
|9||Dia. Of Aluminium Armoring Wire (mm) for Single Core Cable||1.6||2.0||2.0||2.5|
|10||Dia. Of Galvanized Armoring Wire (mm) for Three Core Cable||2.5||2.5||3.15||-|
Nominal Thickness of PVC Over-sheath (mm)
- Single Core(Unarmored)
- Single Core(Armored)
- Three Core
How do we work on Chile Power Project?
As experienced manufacturer, we supplied the materials for Chile projects, through EPC company and local agents for bidding.
Moreover, we continue to cooperate with ambitious agents for more projects.Mail us now.