- The difference between 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 on wires and
- How to choose heat-resistant high temperature wires
- What are the cable accessories?
- Where is the cable tray suitable?
- What are the types of insulated wires?
- What are the commonly used types of wires and cable
Duplex cable (Duplex service drop cable) meets or exceeds the requirements of all international standards like ASTMIECDINBSASCSANFCSSetc. in addition we also accept OEM service to meet your special request. Duplex service drop cabl...
||stranded aluminum wires (AAC)|
|black thermosetting cross-linked polyethylene (XLPE)|
|thermoplastic low density polyethylene (LDPE)|
|thermoplastic high density polyethylene (HDPE)|
|stranded aluminum wires (AAC)|
|stranded aluminum alloy wires (AAAC)|
|stranded aluminum conductor steel reinforced (ACSR)|
- Previous:Covered Line WireAluminum Covered Line Wire
- Next:Triplex cableTriplex wireTriplex service drop cable
MV XLPE Power Unarmoured CableMedium Voltage XLPE I
XHHW-2 ConductorAluminium XHHW-2 600V XLPE Insulate
USE-2/RHH/RHW-2 Wire cableUSE-2 RHH RHW-2 Direct Bu
THHN-THWN-THW-TWNylon Jacket PVC Building Electric
LV XLPE Power CableLow Voltage XLPE Insulated PVC S
LV PVC Power CableLow Voltage PVC Insulated PVC She
Covered Line WireAluminum Covered Line Wire
Duplex cableDuplex service drop cable