- Power cable current carrying capacity
- Guide on Low Voltage Aerial Bundling Cables(ABC Cab
- Guide to Electrical Insulators
- The difference between 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 on wires and
- What are the cable accessories?
- AWG (American Wire Gauge) to MM2 Conversion
- Cable Short Circuit Current Calculate
- Overhead conductor,poles,and gold fittings design
- OPGW Cable Line Design Several Key Issues
- OPGW cable line design several key issues
SeaMeWe-6 Submarine Cable System Starts Construction
The Southeast Asia-Middle East-Western Europe 6 (SeaMeWe-6) consortium announced on February 21 2022 that the construction of a 19,200-kilometer submarine optical cable system connecting various countries and regions between Singapore and France has begun.
The SeaMeWe-6 consortium includes Bangladesh Submarine Cable, Bharti Airtel, Malpes telecom service provider Dhiraagu, Djibouti Telecom, Mobily, Orange Group, Singtel, Sri Lanka Telecom, Telecom Egypt, Telekom Malaysia, Telin and Transworld Associates.
SeaMeWe-6 will have more fiber pairs and more than double the capacity compared to previous SeaMeWe cables. The new submarine cable will traverse Malaysia, Bangladesh, Sri Lanka, Malpes, India, Pakistan, Djibouti, Saudi Arabia and Egypt and is expected to be completed in the first quarter of 2025.
- Previous:OPGW Cable Line Design Several Key Issues
- Next:2022 Year Market Status Of Wire And Cable
2023-08-30Power cable current carrying capacity
2022-03-17What are the cable accessories?
2022-07-01AWG (American Wire Gauge) to MM2 Conversion
2022-05-10OPGW Cable Line Design Several Key Issues
2022-05-10OPGW cable line design several key issues