- The difference between 3 + 2 and 4 + 1 on wires and
- What are the cable accessories?
- AWG (American Wire Gauge) to MM2 Conversion
- Cable Short Circuit Current Calculate
- Overhead conductor,poles,and gold fittings design
- OPGW Cable Line Design Several Key Issues
- OPGW cable line design several key issues
- SeaMeWe-6 Submarine Cable System Starts Constructio
- 2022 Year Market Status Of Wire And Cable
- How Is The Submarine Cable Laid?
Add: Zhengzhou, Henan,China
2022-06-29Cable Short Circuit Current Calculate
In the operation of a power system, the current between phases to phases，between phases and ground (or neutral lines) when an abnormal connection (short circuit) occurs. ...
2020-03-23Where is the cable tray suitable?
A: The cable bridge is suitable for laying power cables and control cables indoors and outdoors in general industrial and mining enterprises. It can also be used for indoor and outdoor installations in telecommunications, radio and television departme...
2020-03-23What are the types of insulated wires?
Answer: There are the following types of insulated wires: polyvinyl chloride insulated wires, polyvinyl chloride insulated flexible wires, nitrile butadiene chloride mixture insulated flexible wires, rubber insulated wires, agricultural underground bu...
Answer: It can be divided into bare wires, insulated wires, heat-resistant wires, shielded wires, power cables, control cables, communication cables, radio frequency cables, etc....